Air to Water Heat Pumps are one of the most efficient and effective heating hot water systems today. The Orca air source heat pump system produces up to 5 times more renewable energy than electricity needed to power them and can enable savings of a whopping 75% per year.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF INSTALLING HEAT PUMPS?
Below we have listed a number of benefits in which Irish business and home owners have experienced from installing Air to Water Heat Pumps in their home.
- Reduced condensation and drier homes
- Reduced energy and heating costs
- Safety ensured
- Environmentally friendly
- Energy Efficient
- (SEAI) approved heating system Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland
HOW MUCH DO HEAT PUMPS COST TO INSTALL?
The cost of installing a heat pump in your business premises or home will depend on your requirements. Please fill in our contact form for a free savings review or call 086 8517 555 for a quotation.
HOW MUCH WILL I SAVE?
- Average cost for businesses: €11/Day for 1000Ltrs of water
- 50 weeks of the year which works out at: €3850/yr
- Cost of the Orca 300lt heating cylinder: €2500 + vat
- The Average installation cost: €500
New water heating bill : €3850 – €2265 ≈ €1585
That is a typical saving of €2265/year
Orca heat pumps include a 5 year guarantee with 2 year parts warranty.
GET IN TOUCH
If you would like further information about Air to Water heat pumps you can download our brochure here or call 086 8517 555